Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Green on the go! I've often wondered while shopping are any of these chocolate bars fair trade? Or is tide green just as good as planet green cause it's on sale? But the Antsy toddlers in and around my cart, the fast approaching meal rime and general exhaustion prevent me from ever getting any closer to an answer. But id genuinely like my money to make a difference, im just... lazy? Solution found. Good Guide is available for your bookmark bar (when shopping online) and as a mobile app that lets you scan product barcodes to see instantly how Eco-conscious your purchase is. It gives products a 0-10 score based on health, environment, social categories. It has a browse feature so you can look up which mascara to buy without havng to compare them all yourself. And you can filter based on personal concerns/values like organic or fair trade. (Watch out Costco, here I come!) did I mention it's FREE! Avail at iTunes store or goodguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment