Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mark & I were craving the Greek pizza from CPK, but not relishing the idea braving the busy Spectrum parking, or long wait times with 2 toddlers in tow. I went to the store hoping to find a frozen one that would suffice and satisfy the boys picky pizza eating. I came back with a CPK 4 Cheese and Mark had a go at adding a salad. I Honestly didn't think he would make anything great, just based on the fact we didn't have anything great veggie wise in the fridge. I was blown away. I may never eat at CPK again! Not only was it better- it was CLEAN-er!:) Chopped romaine, kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, diced red onion. Dressing: Greek yogurt, garlic powder, kalamata juice, EVOO. Throw it on top of any cheese pizza, but we had it with CPK 4 cheese frozen pizza:)

No comments:

Post a Comment