Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When the guy at the Trader Joes check out says "whoa veggie city!" you get the feeling most people don't shop this way. Ok I'll admit it-I felt a little pride wheeling my 4 bags, $100 worth of organic goodness, out to my hybrid. And it came with confidence that my family can and will eat this before it goes bad. We are trying the 7 day challenge from jan/feb issue of vegetarian times. After my initial heart attack when my husband told me he like to eat vegetarian, I've since picked myself up off the kitchen floor and am giving it the old college try. Of course I'm cleaning it up- the first meal was eggs cooked in butter- but I'm curious to see if I feel any different after a week. I do feel slightly nervous not having any meat around, as if I might starve. Haha! Ill keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment